Open source components have made it much easier for device manufacturers to quickly develop new products. But while open source software, libraries, and operating systems aid in the efficiency of the product development process, they’ve also increased the risk of security and licensing issues for those products. Finite State has made it easy to manage open source risk for connected devices, such as the Internet of Things (IoT), industrial control systems (ICS), connected medical devices (IoMT), and the industrial internet of things (IIoT).
The Finite State platform uses robust Device Composition Analysis (DCA) to allow our users to:
- Identify open source vulnerabilities
- Analyze supply chain risk & dependencies
- Manage open source licensing
- Reduce cost by shifting left in your product security processes
- And take actionable steps to improve your device security
Download the Solution Brief