Visibility | scalability | speed
Manage risk across your software supply chain
Reduce attack surface
Finite State reduces software supply chain risk with end-to-end SBOM solutions for the connected world.
Learn more about Finite State
Introducing Our New Next Generation Platform
Finite State's Next Gen Platform features extended SBOM management, the most rigorous software composition analysis on the market and advanced risk analysis with correlation from third-party scanners to reduce risk across the software supply chain.
End-users can now:
- Generate and manage SBOMs in any format to create software transparency
- Orchestrate and correlate scan findings from over 150 top scanning tools
- Monitor AppSec and Product Security risk across product portfolios to visualize risk scoring and prioritize critical findings
- Leverage world-class binary SCA to generate the most thorough and accurate SBOMs available with world-class binary SCA
Visibility into your software supply chain risk
You can’t protect what you can’t see. Gain visibility into critical findings with intelligence on product components and security issues from vendors and third party components with world-class binary software composition analysis combined with our ability to import security findings from over 150 tools for added context and correlation.
2022 Security Automation Solution of the Year
from CyberSecurity Breakthrough
How Effective Is Your Product Security Program?
In an era where supply chain threats are evolving rapidly, the maturity of your product security program is essential to protect your business. But how well is your organization really doing? Take a quick, easy-to-understand quiz and we'll help you evaluate your current state of product security readiness.
With our Product Security Maturity Assessment, you'll be able to:
- Evaluate your software security program
- Assess your Software Bill of Materials (SBOM) capabilities
- Examine your supply chain vulnerability remediation
- Review your approach to connected device security
Answer six quick questions and we'll assign you to one of six stages in our Product Security Maturity Model. But we won't stop there.
We'll also send you a personalized guide with valuable advice on how to better your product security program and advance to the next level.
So why wait?
Finite State for Asset Owners
Automated product risk assessment and software supply chain transparency.
Managing device supply chain risk – Finite State’s Platform for Asset Owners was built from the ground up to tackle this complex problem by providing:
- Continuous visibility into connected device supply chain risk.
- Comprehensive SBOMs and cyber risk profile.
- Vendor and asset owner collaboration and verification.
- Live views into risk and vulnerability exposure.
Finite State Awards
Our Fi-Knights work hard to automate product security across the software supply chain and protect the connected world. We've been recognized for our achievements and have received awards for Finite State's culture and our advances in security excellence and automation. Here are a few of the awards and recognitions we've recently received.
The Ultimate Guide to Connected Device Security
Nearly 70% of organizations surveyed by the Linux Foundation report being very or extremely concerned about the security of the software they use. When that software powers critical infrastructure systems in sectors such as energy, telecom, or health care, the stakes to society rise high.
In our Ultimate Guide to Connected Device Security, we explore the six steps that organizations must take to better secure their products, systems, and software supply chain lifecycles.
Download the white paper today to get started!